Advantages of Laser Printer:
- Laser Printers present excellent declaration and the printer that can be used for other things when it is not necessary for labels.
- Moreover it can be an economical way to print larger labels, ie either half or full sheet.
Disadvantages of Laser Printer:
- Synthetic labels usually do not give good results in Laser Printer (the hot fuser can damage the label material).
- Prints entire sheet of labels at a time; not perfect for small batches of labels.
- You should not reload a partly used sheet of labels. The gum remains may be left on the rollers/drum etc inside the printer. This may leads to very expensive damage to your printer.
- Color laser label printers are expensive to buy and run.
- Printers with a difficult paper path may unintentionally peel off labels inside the printer.