The collection contains:
- The initially approved label for pesticide products registered under FIFRA Section 3.
- Subsequent versions of labels which have changed via amendment or notification.
- Associated correspondence about the terms of registration, specifying any
changes which the registrant was required to make in the final printed label.
Label images are indexed by EPA registration number and the date on which the label was initially registered or amended. Because some label amendments address only portions of the label, you may have to review several labels for a single product to determine the complete terms of registration.
- Products which have been subsequently canceled or transferred are not identified in the collection
- Image quality, collection completeness and other Limitations of the Pesticide Product Label System.